Congratulations on your winning bids and thank you for your participation in our auction. Please find information regarding payment and shipment below. All items must be paid for before they can be released for shipment or pick-up. Click here for more information on how to ship your items.
- Payment is accepted by bank wire transfer, cash, check, money order, credit cards (Amex/Visa/MC), and Paypal.
- All payment must be made in US Dollars.
- Please pay only the total amount due shown on this invoice, including sales tax if applicable. Payment for shipment should be made directly to the shipper of your choice, and should not delay payment for the auction invoice.
- Payment must be received within seven days of the auction date.
To pay by bank wire transfer
Please contact us for account information.
To pay by check or money order
Please make payable to Shapiro Auctions LLC and send to:
Shapiro Auctions LLC
566 East Boston Post Road
Mamaroneck, NY 10543
To pay by credit card
- Please call us at +1 (212) 717-7500 to pay by Visa, Mastercard, or American Express.
- To pay by paypal, please send the payment to firstname.lastname@example.org, or inform us to send you a paypal money request.
- For payments by credit card or paypal, the maximum invoice amount on which payments are accepted is $5,000, and a 3% surcharge to the entire purchase price, including buyer's premium and any other charges, is added to the invoice.
- We reserve the right to require payment by methods other than credit card or paypal for any reason.
To pay in person
You can pay in person at our offices with cash, certified funds, or credit card, and pick up on the same day. Please note, that unless you have made prior arrangements, personal and business checks must clear before property is released.
Taxes and Duties
- We are required to collect New York State and Westchester County Sales Tax of 8.375% on the total purchase price including buyer's premium for any purchases picked up or delivered in New York State, or appropriate sales tax if delivered to another county of New York state.
- If your items are being picked up by a shipper and sent directly outside of the U.S.A., or to another state within the U.S. besides for New York, we do not collect sales tax. However, you are responsible for paying any applicable sales taxes, VAT, or customs duties to your own country or state.
- If a private individual or purchaser picks up his items in person, we shall be required to charge sales tax unless that person has a valid certificate of authority from New York or their own state/jurisdiction with a registration number, allowing them to collect sales tax and purchase items for resale. In this case, we require the purchaser to fill out ST-120, the New York State Resale Certificate form. This form can be filled-out in person, or we can email it to you beforehand.