• All items must be paid for before they can be released
• For shipments to domestic and international locations, while we do not ship directly, we
can recommend some shippers who are local to us, and can pick-up your items from our
office with your authorization. Please see a list of recommended shippers below. Clients
are free to choose their own shippers, and these recommendations are provided only for
convenience. We will not accept liability for any recommendations of shippers.
• The purchaser is responsible for insuring his or her items in transit. Once items have been
picked-up or released to a shipper, they are no longer covered under our insurance.
• Payment for shipment and arrangements for shipment, must be made with the shipper
• Once you have made arrangement with a shipper, please email or fax us authorizing us to
release your property to that person or company.
For items shipped from New York City
(1) The UPS Store (Waldo) Tel. +1 (917) 217-7680, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
(2) Lex Pack and Ship (Bob or Irma), Tel. +1 (212) 288-4425, email: email@example.com
(3) Fine Art Shippers LLC, (Oleg) Tel. +1 (917) 658-5075, email: firstname.lastname@example.org (also can help with Russia/CIS Shipments, including crates)
(4) Global Transit Group (Rostislav), Tel. +1 (718) 449-1971, email: email@example.com (also can help with Russia/CIS Shipments, including crates)
For larger items, art shuttles, and anything requiring wooden crates or specialized art transport
(1) Thomas Sullivan Transportation Management Inc.: +1 (718) 822-4169, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
(2) Cadogan Tate Fine Art: +1 (718) 706-7999, email: email@example.com
(3) James Bourlet, Inc: +1 (718) 392-9770, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
(4) Atelier 4: +1 (718) 433-3500, email: email@example.com
(5) Max Art International LLC, (Darius) Tel. +1 (917) 502-8731, email: firstname.lastname@example.org (also can help with Russia/CIS Shipments, including crates)
For local van and truck deliveries in New York City, New England, Mid-Atlantic, and Florida Shuttles
(1) Crossroads Delivery (Arthur): +1 (917) 807-3758, email: email@example.com
(2) ArtWay Fine Art Services (Lenny): +1 (718) 213-6886 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Clients are free to choose their own shippers. We are not liable for the actions of any outside shippers and these recommendations are provided only for convenience.
To pick-up your items in person
Please call us at +1 (212) 717-7500 to make an appointment to pick up your items in person. If
someone else whose name is not on the invoice will be picking up on your behalf, please email
or fax to us authorizing us to release your property to that person. Payment for all items must
have been received and cleared, before merchandise can be released.