• All items must be paid for before they can be released.
• For shipments to domestic and international locations, while we do not ship directly, we can recommend some shippers who are local to us, and can pick-up your items from our office with your authorization. Clients are free to choose their own shippers, and these recommendations are provided only for your convenience. We will not accept liability for any recommendations of shippers.
• The purchaser is responsible for insuring his or her items in transit. Once items have been picked-up or released to a shipper, they are no longer covered under our insurance.
• Payment for shipment and arrangements for shipment, must be made with the shipper directly.
• Once you have made arrangement with a shipper, please email or fax us authorizing us torelease your property to that person or company.
Our primary recommended shipper is:
Fine Art Shippers Corp.
30 West 47th St.
New York, NY 10036
Services Provided: Boxing, Crating, Domestic and Worldwide Delivery via Fedex, UPS, DHL, and other carriers, local van and truck deliveries in New York City, Long Island, the Tri-State Area.
Telephone: +1 (917) 658-5075
Please reference the sale date and lot number(s) if you would like delivery quotes before or after purchase.
n.b. Clients are free to choose their own shippers. We can provide an additional list of recommended local shippers upon request. Please kindly remember to let us know the name of your chosen shipper once your arrangements have been made. We are not liable for the actions of any outside shippers and these recommendations are provided only for convenience.
To pick-up your items in person
Please call us at +1 (212) 717-7500 to make an appointment to pick up your items in person. If someone else whose name is not on the invoice will be picking up on your behalf, please email or fax to us authorizing us to release your property to that person. Payment for all items must have been received and cleared, before merchandise can be released.